Electrical Automation Engineer / Designer / Robotics – Packaging Machi
|# de l'offre||2017-26420|
|Nom de l'entreprise||BELLATRX INC.|
|Description de l'entreprise||Located in the Montreal West Island, BellatRx is a leading manufacturer of packaging equipment and complete lines serving a broad range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and personal care for solid products, liquid, powders, and granules.
We are currently expanding the size and scope of our business in Canada, in the USA and internationally. If you have the skills, experience, teamwork spirit, passion for quality products and exceptional service, we would like to meet with you.
|Titre du poste||Electrical Automation Engineer / Designer / Robotics – Packaging Machi|
|Nombre de personnes requises||1|
|Description de l'emploi||Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Design complete electrical controls for new equipment
• PLC and HMI programming
• Create electrical drawings
• Machine wiring
• Trouble shoot equipment, identify and fix problems
• Test equipment to make sure it performs according to specifications.
• Evaluate machine functioning and propose improvements as required.
• Analyze customer requirements and specifications
• Support customers (phone, and in person) on the operation and troubleshooting of equipment
• When necessary, travel to customer sites to setup and repair equipment
• Solve and facilitate customer service issues as they arise
• Answer customer telephone calls and email messages in order to offer them the necessary support for product and service related questions and requests
• Document all pertinent information related to technical support
|Compétences requises||• Very fluent in English (oral and written) and good working knowledge of French
• DEC (mechanical/electrical) minimum education / Vocational or technical training
• Mechanical and electrical aptitudes are necessary
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• 5 years experience in programming PLC’s and HMI’s
• Meticulous and detail oriented
• Able to work with little guidance alone as well as in a team
• Shows initiative and drive and willing to learn and grow with the company
• Good communicator
• Knowledge of electrical drawing software
• Knowledge of packaging lines or related equipment is an asset
• Good knowledge of MS Office is an asset
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
|Horaire||Office hours, 37.5 hours per week|
|Conditions||We are presently seeking a Montreal office-based electrical automation engineer / designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in electrical machine design and PLC and HMI programming, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position. Relevant experience in the packaging industry is an important asset. Permanent full-time position. Competitive compensation and group insurance plan. Free parking is available.|
|Personne à contacter||HR Manager|