Warehouse & General Maintenance Person
|# de l'offre||2017-26421|
|Nom de l'entreprise||BELLATRX INC.|
|Description de l'entreprise||Located at the Western tip of the Montreal West Island, BellatRx is a leading manufacturer of packaging equipment and complete lines serving a broad range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and personal care for solid products, liquid, powders, and granules.
We are currently expanding the size and scope of our business in Canada, in the USA and internationally. If you have the skills, experience, teamwork spirit, passion for quality products and exceptional service, we would like to meet with you.
|Titre du poste||Warehouse & General Maintenance Person|
|Nombre de personnes requises||1|
|Description de l'emploi||Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Picking orders for production, Spares and Service by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing, wrapping and labeling stock items, placing materials in staging area; bring picked orders to the production floor.
• Warehousing (Stock keeping)
• Maintaining a clean, organized and safe environment by complying with policies and procedures.
• Maintain quality service by following organizational standards.
• Reporting stock levels (Open bin & commonly used parts)
• Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records as required.
• Year-end Inventory
• Shipping of parcels & freight
• Receiving of parcels and freight
• Managing Customer samples
• Rudimentary but diverse maintenance skills
o Maintain appropriate inventory levels of cleaning supplies
o Ensure lighting in office and warehouse is maintained
o Ensure safety signs are functioning and maintained
o General installation of office and warehouse equipment; such as desks, bulletin boards, signage, etc…
o Other miscellaneous maintenance tasks
|Compétences requises||• Experience in Shipping, Receiving and Warehousing
• Ability to handle several things at the once (Multi-tasking)
• DEC minimum education
• Organized, meticulous and detail oriented
• Able to work with little guidance alone as well as in a team
• Shows initiative and drive and can flourish in a fast paced environment.
• Willing to learn and grow with the company
• French and English required
• Good communicator, both written and verbal
• Able to handle stress
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs
• Drivers’ license
• Able to drive a forklift
• Able to work full time
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
|Horaire||Office hours, 40 hours per week|
|Conditions||We are presently seeking a Montreal office-based Warehouse & General Maintenance person to join our growing team. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position. Permanent full-time position. Competitive compensation and group insurance plan. Free parking is available.|
|Personne à contacter||HR Manager|