17080003 – Project Manager
|# de l'offre||2017-26694|
|Nom de l'entreprise||(Confidentiel) St-Laurent|
|Description de l'entreprise|
|Titre du poste||17080003 – Project Manager|
|Nombre de personnes requises||1|
|Description de l'emploi||The project Manager contributes to the success of projects by following up on the status of all project activities and supporting different services to ensure that the overall project objectives are met. The incumbent is responsible for the overall performance of contracts under his responsibility in terms of timely delivery, budget control and compliance with contractual requirements. To succeed in this role, you must, be a strong motivator and team player, know how to rally a team, share his experience and expertise, demonstrates an exemplary leadership, by respecting others, openness, honesty, mentoring, positive influence and flexibility.
The Project Manager also warrants a sound relationship between the customer and the various stakeholders of each project under his responsibility. The incumbent provides the customer and the management teams with regular Project reports, including weekly and monthly reports, risk registers, and key performance indices, and is in charge of the Project plans. More specifically, the Project Manager:
• Develops the project documentation, including master schedules and project plan.
• Develops the Project-specific schedules based on the schedules of the various departments to ensure appropriate transmission of the various milestones of the Project and allow stakeholders to understand critical paths.
• Is responsible for attaining Project goals and objectives through a sound relationship with all stakeholders.
• Is responsible to ensure that the Projects follow the standard processes, ensuring that all projects go through the stages on time and with the quality level expected.
• Is responsible for managing and controlling the relationship with the customers through appropriate reporting, regular meetings, and conference calls.
• Clarifies, with the internal teams, the scope of the work before obtaining customer buy-in. The incumbent is responsible to explain and justify scope changes and ensures they are well defined with the customer.
• Addresses customer dissatisfactions with the teams and with management in the organization to find solutions while respecting scope, budget and schedule.
• Develops an effective communication plan for each of the projects under his responsibility, allowing all stakeholders to share progress and issues, understand and address risks, respond to customer requests in a timely manner, and share knowledge and expertise in problem-solving exercises.
• In collaboration with the Project teams, ensures potential risks related to the projects are clearly identified and quantified (impact, probability, costs, mitigation, etc.)
• Leads Project reporting meetings with management to report on progress, problems and opportunities for improvement, risks status, ongoing and future action plans, specific needs and objectives, financial status, etc.
• With the Project team, ensures effective management and the respect of the different budget items associated with the Project.
• When items on the schedule are late, works with the team to identify variances and their causes, develop action plans to minimize impacts and to avoid repeated delays, and find and implement permanent solutions.
|Compétences requises||Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in Project or Program Management
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry of rail transit equipment
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be bilingual in English and in French.
• Available to travel to the United States occasionally
• Valid driver’s license.
• PMP Certification is an asset
|Conditions||• Full Time permanent position;
• competitive salary;
• Group Insurance;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Stimulating work environment leaving room for initiative and exchange ideas.
|Personne à contacter||Johane Thibodeau|
Adresse : Action RH, 542, Notre-Dame, bureau 200, Repentigny
Téléphone : (450) 654-9612 #226
Télécopieur : (450) 654-2654
Courriel : email@example.com