Landscape Labourer (Lawn or Garden)
|Job offer number||2020-33256|
|Company name||DLC Greenteam|
|Company profile||DLC Greenteam is a recognized leader in the field of residential and commercial landscaping services throughout the West Island and greater Montreal area. We provide seasonal solutions, four seasons of the year from lawn maintenance and garden care, landscape construction and snow removal during the winter months.|
|Job title||Landscape Labourer (Lawn or Garden)|
|Number of persons required||4|
|Job description||DLC Greenteam is looking to hire full-time and/or part-time Landscapers to join our dynamic Gardens team. Landscapers are responsible for assisting the Crew Chief in carrying out gardening, planting and seasonal maintenance.
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary for the industry, the potential for a fulfilling, year-round career, and the opportunity to engage and grow with an incredible team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Weeding, laying mulch, and other garden maintenance duties at residential and commercial properties.
· Planting and care of annuals and perennials.
· Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as hedge trimmers pruners, grass trimmers and backpack blowers.
· Wearing proper safety gear at all times, and adhering to health and safety regulations when using tools and equipment.
· A competitive wage of up to $15.50 per hour based on qualifications and years of experience.
· Quality uniforms, safety gear and latest lawn/garden equipment.
· Fresh morning coffee or other hot beverages and monthly staff parties.
· The potential for year-round employment (snow removal division - $20-25/hour) and career growth (within and outside of landscaping division).
|Required skills||· Good physical condition, ability to work efficiently in a team environment, punctuality, enjoying working outdoors, ability to follow instruction, and good listening skills.
· Experience in landscaping, horticulture, or construction is an asset.
· Knowledge of plants and gardening techniques is an asset.
|Work Schedule||Workdays are Monday-Friday from 6:30am-4:30pm, with occasional Saturday's. Part-time (2-3 shifts per week) or full-time (4-5 shifts per week) positions available.|
Minimum : 13.10/hour
Maximum : 15.50/hour
|Conditions||Due to COVID-19 we are taking extra precautions to keep our employees and our customers safe by limiting team size, providing additional PPE, limiting contact with customers, and more! Candidate interviews will be conducted by phone until further notice.|
|Contact person||Jane Olney|
Address : 16839 Boul Hymus
Telephone : (514) 697-9700 #28